Storyboard


   This is my storyboard for the stop motion project. As I was brainstorming ideas for this project, I thought about the parts of my daily life that incorporate a lot of motion that I could capture. I listen to records every night, and I thought the process of putting a record on the turntable had some potential for interesting motion to play with. My plan is to use music in my video to push the story forward as well. A song will play throughout the video, but it will sound muffled and far away. Once the needle hits the record, the song will become clear and transition into the credits or title card. Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions!





Comments

  1. I think this is a really great idea! The main thing I would consider is how you'll use the transitions to effectively tell the story. Do you want them to be sharp and cut, or slowly dissolve from scene to scene? I also really like how you plan on using music to help further the story. You have a very clear vision. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirations List

New Media in Art: 116-134 Response

New Media in Art: 191-212 Response